Reiki 2 Okuden Level
Reiki II “Okuden” is considered the “Practitioner’s Level” and offers students advanced Reiki teachings.
In Level II, Master Teacher Meghan K. Mitchell provides students tools for working with Reiki energy both in person and through distance or absentee techniques.
Okuden amplifies the Reiki I energy and produces a grounding or solidifying of the energy as it settles into the student’s aura in a profound manner.
In this level, students are given exercises, symbols and more in depth chakra work which allows the Reiki energy to perform powerful functions, such as specific mental/emotional/spiritual healing and long distance healing. Students are taught channeling techniques, thereby increasing their overall psychic awareness in life and in healing sessions. Students also learn to work with their own “chi” in order to strengthen their personal energy and health so that they are able to accommodate more healing energy and be of greater service.
• Ancient techniques for circulating “chi” energy in the body to strengthen the energy field and physical body
• Practice working with personal chi energy
• Creating a sacred space at home for aid in performing long distance healing and for meditation practices
• Practice drawing and working with symbols
• Reiki Level II initiation: two advanced attunements which open the flow of Reiki II energy
• Working long distance & mental/emotional/spiritual healing
• Techniques for tapping into intuitive, psychic perceptions in mental/emotional/spiritual healing and working with affirmations and channeling techniques
• Hands-on practice performing mental/emotional/spiritual healing and long distance healing - body mechanics, ethics and techniques.
• Basics of starting a healing practice with Reiki - marketing, ethics, business setup, etc.
**Case Studies will be required
Class Duration: 4 class sessions, plus work outside of class
INSTRUCTOR: Master Teacher Meghan K. Mitchell
DATES: see below
TIME: see below
$250 for new students
$175 for a refresher for already certified*
$75 for Magical Soul student refresher
* Must provide a certificate from previous training to obtain this pricing.
In this training, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the next level of the Usui Reiki system that effectively weaves lecture, exercises, group discussion, and hands-on practice into a magical experience you won’t soon forget. You will:
Review Level 1.
Develop tools to strengthen the energy field and physical body.
Techniques to work long distance & mental/emotional/spiritual healing.
Methods of Self-healing and self-development as a journey toward spiritual growth.
Develop a clearer awareness of spiritual connectedness for yourself, your family and friends.
Developing techniques for tapping into intuitive, psychic perceptions in mental/emotional/spiritual healing.
Work with affirmations and channeling techniques.
Experience hands-on practice performing mental/emotional/spiritual healings and long distance healing - body mechanics, ethics and techniques.
Learn about healing all aspects of a client – Mind-Body-Spirit.
What you get with this training:
- A Reiki 2 course manual - filled with valuable information which is your's to keep
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Healing Sanctuary
- Certificate of Completion with Lineage
- Reiju empowerments
- A safe, supportive learning environment
- Ongoing mentorship is also available through email, phone.
- A dedicated Facebook community just for students.
$250 for New Students
$175 for review
$75 for Magical Soul Student review
Instructor For This Session
Rev. Meghan K. Mitchell
After years of studying various religions and philosophy, Meghan found Reiki as a way to heal from a traumatic experience in her life which took place about the age of 22. She’d been stalked and developed mental health and major physical issues which affected her daily life. Reiki allowed her to take charge of not only her healing but her life as a whole. When she found the connection of energy healing and empowerment, she decided this was the path for her. She became a Reiki Practitioner during a time when Reiki was not well understood as a healing modality.
In an attempt to legitimize her Reiki healing, she went to school for Massage Therapy (after years of studying Business, Marketing and Computer Information Systems) to get that oh so important license she believed people would find value in (no one has ever asked to even see it though it is always displayed in her office). Then Meghan went on to receive a bachelor’s degree in Counseling and Public Health, falling in love with education, energy and the topic of self healing and empowerment.
Meghan pushed herself to become a more well rounded holistic health practitioner by studying at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. It is here that her pursuit for personal health and wellness certified her to coach and educate others to aspire for the same using healthy lifestyle changes and balanced energy as the foundation.
She has taught over 100 students ages 6 to 92 over the last fifteen plus years she has been a Reiki Master Teacher. Her unique approach to the course (mirroring Usui's own original teachings) allows students to build a true foundation in energy healing. They learn to connect with the energy and build it over the multiple module sessions rather than one day or weekend.
Meghan’s philosophy is that with the assistance of a practitioner, people have the innate ability to heal themselves. She loves helping people learn this for themselves and then perhaps help other people in a similar manner.